Monday, December 29, 2008

The World Im Living In

Wat d fark?I mean since I decided to jump into the industry there's tooooooo much obstacles I have to confronted with. Most of them were from people who already in the industry. Some of them just gave me freakin promises and made me put hopessssss on them. But eventually there's nothing happen, for me just some word to keep me away from the industry and continue hopING and hopING til dead. The only person that keeps pushing me to be on top and still, is just my mak angkat, who discovers me and believe in me..And now, I would like 2 say thx 2 mr Osman K and Mummy Zee cuz both of u are the next people who believe in me. Im sure Ill never forget three of you if someday Im on top of them. Of course to people dat freakin toed me Ill make sure you all going to pay for dat.

1 comment:

MyLifeJournal said...

Relaksla...Bukan senang nak senang.Kadang-kadang kita kena pk gak apabila kita di tempat org lain.