Monday, December 29, 2008

PROJECT:SUPERHERO

After watching two(2) CGI film from Malaysia(MAS), what can I say is..IM DISAPPOINTED(kecewa). I mean I waited for Antoo Fighter(AF) for more than half year(6 month) but when I watched it, I felt like I was being fooled. Thanks Azizi(Chunk), you 'lighten' up my day. I mean, you did well, you tried to do something different but you aren't capable on handling it. Cicak-Man 2, Yusry, u need to focus on choreography dude. But i know im no one to criticize both of you. It just..someday..

Now im in the middle of creating a new superhero film and i know it will not dissapointing audience IF the film being produced someday. Everything is almost ready accept casts and the technique dat I will use for the effects. It's just a preview where I hope it will be reality soon.....

No comments: